Communication strategy with the use of music for the Carlo Rossi and Fabryka Trzciny brand alliance (2006-2011)
The project which was realised for the alliance between Carlo Rossi and Fabryka Trzciny brands, supported by the effective wine distribution, from the third year of the campaign has brought Carlo Rossi the leadership position in Poland in worth and value of bottles sold. As to Fabryka Trzciny even in the middle of 2008 the project has caused spectacular, country wide recognisability of music and twenty fold increase of its market value.
Activities of the brand alliance in 2006-2001
A. Marketing communication and Fabryka Trzciny brand products
1. Publishing and country wide distribution of a CD series Sygnowano Fabryka Trzciny – five editions vol.1 –vol.5 published annually; altogether 25,000 CDs sold (2006-2010) [STX Music:Solutions™ 01 2011].
2. Advertising campaigns for all five CDs from the Sygnowano Fabryka Trzciny (television, radio, outdoor, press, internet), taking into consideration a coherent visual creation with CD covers (mood), including a television advertising campaign – 30 second advertising film emissions promoting all five music albums of Sygnowano Fabryka Trzciny vol. 1 – vol. 5 (2006-2011).
3. PR campaign (in music and lifestyle media) connected to the publishing of the five albums of Sygnowano Fabryka Trzciny.
4. The music for the above mentioned 30 second television and radio advertising spots for the music album CDs, promoting the brand Fabryka Trzciny; during the 6 years of emission two foreign music pieces were used in the original versions: at first The Other Way Around (by F. Clary / F. Terranato / M. Bottini) performed by Gabin feat. China Moses, and then In Style and In Rhythm (by Georg Hartwig, Thomas Wanker) performed by Pumali Panthers (2006-2011).
B. Marketing communication for the Carlo Rossi and Fabryka Trzciny brands
1. Sponsorship (and information on this fact) by the Carlo Rossi brand of nine mass music events promoting the five albums Sygnowano Fabryka Trzciny (Fabryka Trzciny brand) including the PR service for Carlo Rossi brand – from 2006 to 2012 [STX Music:Solutions™ 02 2012]; all of the events happened in the Centrum Artystyczne Fabryka Trzciny in Warsaw, attended by over ten thousand people in total; in the concerts there were foreign and Polish performers representing multiple music genres such as jazz, chill-out, electro jazz, club music, and including many beginning and unique original sets collected especially for those events:
- 2006: Anja Garbarek (album debut + 3rd birthday of Fabryka Trzciny 28th Nov)
- 2007 noJazz and Mika Urbaniak (album debut 17th Feb) + (4th birthday of Fabryka Trzciny 22nd Nov)
- 2008 Leszek Możdżer with DJ Siarra (album promotion 15th Feb) and Tomasz Filipczak, Piotr Rodowicz and Friends in concert “Seweryn Krajewski Smooth Jazz” (album debut 24th Oct)
- 2009 NATU + ENVEE, Maria Sadowska and DJ from Soul Service DJ Team (album promotions 20th Feb) and Giulia y Los Tellarini (album debut 23th Oct)
- 2010 Młynarski plays Młynarski (album promotions 19th Mar)
- 2010 Funkstar De Luxe (album debut 7th Oct)
- 2011 Fredrika Stahl (album promotion 8th of Mar)
2. Carlo Rossi brand communication in conjunction with nine mass events, which included exposition of the brand Carlo Rossi during closed promotion events (Carlo Rossi brand) in the Centrum Artystyczne Fabryka Trzciny (Fabryka Trzciny brand), as well as the participation of information in event sponsoring by this brand in the event promotional campaigns with the media patrons for the events (mainly external advertising, press, internet) and within the PR campaign of the afore mentioned events with the adherence to the boundaries set by the relevant legislation and television advertising campaigns – emissions of advertising films to inform of the sponsorship of the nine mass events (Carlo Rossi brand) to promote the albums Sygnowano Fabryka Trzciny (Fabryka Trzciny brand) – that is 10s and 15s advertising spots emitted in several television stations, e.g. TVN group and Polsat – with the supplementary radio campaign with 15s advertising spots informing of the sponsorship by Carlo Rossi of the mass events, with adherence to the boundaries set by relevant legislation (2006-2011)
3. Music for the above mentioned 10s and 15s advertising spots with consideration to the communication of the information of the sponsorship of the Carlo Rossi brand of mass events; Over the six years of emission two foreign pieces were used in original versions: at first The Other Way Around (by F. Clary / F. Terranato / M. Bottini) performed by Gabin feat. China Moses, and then In Style and In Rhythm (by Georg Hartwig, Thomas Wanker) performed by Pumali Panthers (2006-2011).
4. Advertising labels relating to the promotion of the albums Sygnowano Fabryka Trzciny added to the bottles of Carlo Rossi wine; they also contained the information on competition organised by the Carlo Rossi wine manufacturer with adherence to the relevant legislation (2006-2011).
5. Web page www.sygnowano.pl – online activities relating to the communication of the information of Carlo Rossi sponsorship of the nine mass music events to promote the CDs with adherence to the relevant legislation (2010-2011).